Momma-Whit

Friday, November 04, 2005

April

I love it that my children share their friends with me. Over Fall Break, my husband and I had the pleasure of going to Maryland. Alecia, our oldest daughter who lives in New York, and her roommate, April, came down for a few days. It was awesome!

When our children lived at home, we got to know their friends, but with Alecia living so far away, we of course hear about things from Alecia, but thus far have never got to really know her friends. After spending a couple of days in New York in August, and meeting April for the first time then, and now having gone to Maryland during Fall Break, I love her. I feel like I have known her for years, and I know she and Alecia will be friends for years to come. It is so neat to know that they share a special friendship.

And just what did we find out about April during our time in Baltimore: she makes great s'mores, she can't just take one piece of chocolate from a basket on a Hershey tour, and she prefers Almond Joys to shoes!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Alecia Whitaker said…

    How can you not just love that little Bell to pieces?!
    It's so nice to have a life partner here in New York... that is, a friend. (gotta be careful now'days)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home